Inspiring Business Vitality. Exchanging Ideas. Building Connections.
Morning Spark - Maximize Your Business Value with Exit Planning
Join us for a little Spark in your Morning with the PBC at The Hampton Inn-Penfield. Enjoy some breakfast and a talk on how to:
Maximize Your Business Value with Exit Planning!
Just $10 for PBC Members, $15 for PBC non-members, Premium PBC Members - FREE
If you’re like most business owners, you have worked hard to build your business, and at some point in your life, would like to benefit from the fruits of your labor. While you may not be ready to transition your business anytime soon, there are many things to consider well before you pick the fruits of your labor that will have an impact on your personal wealth.
This webinar will discuss:
- Importance of the exit planning process,
- Fundamental value of the business and the factors that impact its potential exit value.
- Creating a preliminary exit plan
- Creating a personal wealth plan that is corelated to your business exit plan,
- Legal considerations relative to exit planning (eventual transition)
- Options every business owner should consider when deciding how to approach transfer of his or her business either during lifetime or at death
This talk will be delivered by a multidisciplinary team of advisors in the exit planning space:
Jui Trivedi (Merger& Acquisition Advisor- Next Point LLC)
Lee Woodring (Wealth Advisor, Merrill Lynch)
Mary Ognibene (Partner, Corporate Practice, McConville Considine Cooman & Morin, P.C )
Dan Williford (Partner, Trusts & Estates Practice, McConville Considine Cooman & Morin, P.C )
REGISTER FOR THIS BREAKFAST TALK TODAY!