Exposed: Frozen by Fear v. Fueled by Fear
Mark Dulaney’s pandemic mission is to help individuals and organizations understand the opportunity that lies within this pandemic and just about every struggle and problem we face in life.About Mark Dulaney: Mark is the owner of two companies, Strangers Into Clients where he helps businesses improve their sales and marketing and Performance YOUniversity (spelled with a YOU instead of a U) where he helps individuals improve their performance and results so they create a balanced and successful life. Mark is:
Historically, unique events always create struggle, problems, and strife for the masses and unique opportunities for the few willing to do the following two thing:
1. see it for the opportunity it is, and
2. accept the weaknesses that have been exposed
Through his talks and writings, Mark helps those who find themselves “Frozen By Fear” to become “FUELED By The Same Fear.”
Instead of watching helplessly as what you fear happens, you can use this crisis to become empowered and know what to do to make sure that what you fear never actually happens.
Mark also speak brutally about what he calls “The Curse of Survival” where individuals and organizations try to just survive when times like these are a wake-up call to “Greatness!”
Finally, Mark will show you the power in creating a balanced and successful life-- because the part or parts of your life that you neglect will almost always come back to bite you!
Are ready, willing and able to be called to greatness and a balanced and successful life?
If so, then join us for this webinar, and when this is over you will either hate what you just heard or see it as your personal call to greatness!
- The author and publisher of several books (including Wealthodology; the Science of Financial Success, The Devils Playbook, The Lady’s Guide to Understanding Men and others)
- Father of two, Janae 26 and Donovan 30 (yes, he is older than he looks and proud of it)
- Proud to be the biggest pain in the butt to his clients because that means he is doing what they hired him to do. That is, take the “FEEL” out of it as Mark’s role is to help his clients “Get Better” and never to make them “Feel Better!”